She now pulls up on anything sturdy she can grip. It is strange to turn around and see her standing! She's a tall girl! I do not see how we are going to keep her in a crib until 2. She's already as tall as the railing and thinks it is fantastic to bounce on the mattress.
The last few weeks she's developed an interest in my hair. I had to bite my tongue one night to keep from laughing as I was putting her to bed. She had her head on my shoulder and reached around to hang on to my ponytail as we swayed, then combed out a few pieces at the neckline to run her hand through. Early this morning she was lying beside me in bed and continually ran her hand through my hair. I often run my fingers through her hair when she is in my lap so maybe I am unintentionally modeling this behavior!
The new trick is kisses! We turned kissing into a game and I cannot stop grinning even as I write this and my cheeks are drying. The game goes: I give her a kiss and then tell her to give mama a kiss. The open mouth, gummy, wet kisses she plants are too funny!
This is her crawling....she gets her target! Today was a big traveling day...I coaxed her into a four foot journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment