October 14, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

I was in the kitchen. Maybe cooking. Probably cleaning up. It was suddenly very quiet. I had a complete thought. I could hear myself thinking. And then I thought, "Oh no! Where is she?"

My frantic steps led to this....
A nekked little girl putting herself to sleep with burp cloths. The shoes, of course, stay on.

The next day she asked for cheese. It's either cottage cheese or just cheese. I needed just one more minute to finish what I was doing so I gave her the tub and she obediently sat down to wait for her snack.

But then I got distracted. And then she told me she had trash.

She had got the tub open, unwrapped the cheese, and was chowing down on the entire block.
Mark my words....this is the kid who will be up out of her toddler bed in the middle of the night eating a snack in front of the television!

No comments: