June 30, 2010

Remember when??

Remember when we got snow, so much snow, that we were bemoaning when it snowed again the first day of spring in March?

I think I'd take a pool over snow to cool off these days, but since I never got these pictures posted I figured we could at least remind ourselves to a. find a pool to stay cool and/or b. stop complaining about the heat cause the snow will be back soon enough!

The last snow came without the frigid temps so it was possible to play it in while it lasted! I took these of her getting ready with Grammy's help!

First the bibs...

Then pick a hat...
First hat choice! Isn't this a great picture!?

Final choice of hat. Note that her cotton gloves were bagged by
Grammy so her hands would stay dry while playing : ) 

Time to check out the snow! 

Anybody else up a Sonic drink about now???

No comments: