Georgia said, "Hello. How are you?" just as I sat down to blog. It's one of her signature lines. I'm so far behind on blogging that it might just do us all good if I let her tell you what's going on. Not to mention she's making me laugh, so I'll just going to type what she is telling me and update as we go...
I want more water. (I took the cup to the sink.) Say 'please'. (Ha!! She told herself to!)
(Washing machine kicks up a notch). Close? Close? (You can go close the door).
Pink. Pink. (Green.) Green. Necklaces! Yeah! Off.
I want more. Water. Please. Cup. (She's totally into drinking from a cup sans lid, thankyouverymuch, but she only gets a little bit at a time so there are multiple drink requests. One of her favorite activities is pouring liquid from one cup to another and she's a good little pourer. Bubble blowing must be part of kids' DNA because she's also learned that fun trick. About did herself in during her bath this morning when she got her nose under water.)
Mama! All done! Up! (Done blogging for now!)
mggggggggggf8d MORE! (All done!)
January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment