August 23, 2008

Cousins

Watching Adi and Georgia spend time together was so fun. Makes life seem all the sweeter to watch siblings with their kids! I'm so glad the girls have each other and I can only imagine the trouble these two will get into together as they grow up!


Adi is learning "gentle" to touch her dogs and put it to good use with her cousin!

Together in the car...they did really well traveling together with the exception of the afternoon we sent the dads and babes home from the mall together. I got a call on my cell phone and it was them both screaming (the babies, that is). I said good luck with that dads!

Georgia was getting fussy (mostly because she wants to go and gets so frustrated) until Adi started opening presents. Georgia checked out every present and now has her Christmas list ready.

Naked babies....so sweet!

After this trip I'm putting a new camera/video camera on my Christmas list--and maybe some videography lesssons. It's bumpy but really cute to watch the girls' at their sitting up and walking stages.

No comments: