The time for spelling has come. That is, if we don't want Georgia to immediately act on the mere mention of something.
The time for hiding things has also come. If Georgia can't see it, she can't tell us she wants it...yet.
Mostly B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
If there are on the counter, she needs one. Even if she's already had one recently, or even better, she is eating one right then.
Sunday at church, a lady was giving away bananas. This is a little odd to me, too, but I know she is a good woman and I'm going to assume she overpurchased and was wanting to share her Trader Joe's wealth.
Georgia heard her offer--to someone else mind you--and buzzed over immediately and took a bunch out of her hands. She was so happy with her loot. I tried not to be embarassed at my daughter's excited greed, and everyone around thinking that it was cute and funny went a long way to ease my emotions.
Of course they walked on and I was the one left with Georgia hanging on my knees waiting for a bite (you didn't think she would wait for home, did you??) and witnessed her never before evil laugh as the banana bite was coming toward her.
She loves her nay-nays.
March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment