March 2, 2009

The Reinforcer/Mimic

Georgia has a new nickname...The Reinforcer.

Jenn said whenever she tells one of her boys "no" Georgia shakes her head no. Makes her feel like she's got back up. Girls got to stick together!

She also said that when her little guy was crying today Georgia put her hands over her ears. Compassion abounds.

She has also learned how to feed their dog from her high chair. She loves dogs. We cannot go out without pointing, excited breathing, and when possible, stopping to see a dog. (Oh a side note, WHY is it suddenly chic to take medium size and big dogs into stores??)

Yesterday Noah referred to something as crap and Georgia said cra-cra a few times. I was really pleased.

She is proficient at ducks now. She says, 'du-du...qua-qua-qau'. I can't wait for the ducks to come back to the swimming pool later this spring. I don't know why they do this, but it's always funny and she's going to be so happy!! I'm just glad our door has two locks because she's already finding her shoes, getting a coat, and hanging on the door knob wanting to go out and I think when she hears ducks she need locks to keep her in.

She's a sponge...you never know when she's ring out information!!!

1 comment:

The Enslow Family said...

Georgia is so smart! I'm amazed at all the things she can do and can't wait until Shannon is there.