I can't get to the computer fast enough to write these down! Georgia is a hoot right now!
The other day we were in the car and Judah pulled his blanket up just as I was reaching back to push the carseat cover back so I could see him. Georgia looked over to see him bringing the blanket back down and gasped, "He 'prised us!" As in he's learned to play peek-a-boo back and pulling the blanket down was his way of saying, "Surprise!"
---------
She's having a hard time with Daddy leaving each morning to go to work. We don't see him a lot right now through spring and there are days I kind of feel like kicking and throwing a fit that he's leaving again too ; ) So her solution? She's going to work, too. She's going to be his helper and work at Soil Service.
----------
And here she is with her drawings of me and her daddy. I'm the little one. She drew these in Daddy's work book.
April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment