Today, finally, a little front, bottom tooth made its debut in Judah's mouth. Just a tiny chip through the gums! A little fussy and a little more sleepy than usual. Since this is on the tail end of a cold I am hoping it doesn't bring an ear infection for him. He pulls at his ear every so often, but he's been doing that for a few weeks as a comfort measure.
Last week I posted on Facebook that he was staring at my eyes and then up at the sunglasses on top of my head. Up and down, up and down. His eyes were asking, "Hey, Mom, do you know those are there?" I said, "Get used it, son, this is my summer look!"
Today I was feeding him and I caught him just looking at me, looking, looking. Then I realized why. Today is the first day in almost two weeks I've showered, done my hair, put on make-up and earrings. I laughed and asked him if he thought I looked pretty today. Then I told him I can do these things when we aren't all sick!
April 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment