The election is over, talk of Christmas has begun. But let's take some time for November's thankfulness. Add yours in the comments!
I am grateful...
for a sun rise I was not responsible for making sure happened
for a husband who got up early to spend time with me and instead listened to my frustrations
for tiny fingers, tiny toes, and a tiny voice saying mama
for Proverbs
for someone's wisdom to rework an intersection on my commute and how much safer it is now
for lower gas prices, a fuel efficient car, and an automatic transmission
for a student who always says, "Not until you ask with a smile, Mrs. G"
for principals who appreciate my dilligence, idealism, and wild notions, but also tease me about the differences between my melt downs and hissy fits
for other working moms who know the frustrations and encourage me
for people who remind me my family is my priority and I shouldn't feel guilty when the thank you's are late, the dishes pile up, and I haven't returned emails
for 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee
for getting to talk to Kelley Marie when I called my mom...for the laugh it gave us all when I hung up in confusion and had to call back
for the cry that will end this post
November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment