September 21, 2009

Georgia hearts boxes

This afternoon I needed run and get the last of the Costco groceries out of the car.

Georgia's good on her own for a few minutes and can watch me through the windows. (We say goodbye and hello to Daddy every today from these windows!)

I brought the first load in and set it down. Told Georgia she was doing a great job and that I had one more trip to make. I did wonder what she might do without me if she was mad I was leaving again. So I decided to be quick.

When I returned, I doubled over laughing at the girl who cannot pass up a Costco box.

She had unloaded everything out of the box and carried it all to the kitchen floor to be put away. Then she climbed in the box (naked as a jay bird, I'll add) and was happily sitting waiting for me.

She smiled at me and said, "Ma!" as she pointed to the panda bear on the box and then pointed to the other bear on the other side and again said, "Ma!" (Ma is her name for bears after we had a mama/baby bear combo and began to believe all bears are Ma).

That's what a toddler can do with two minutes!

No comments: