October 16, 2010

He's the man

Here's what I know about our boy...

He got his first mail today. It read, "Dear Mr. Judah Gustafson, Thank you for choosing St. Luke's for your impatient services..." and made me laugh!

He is not Jude or Jonah, though those are the names we've heard as oops! close! names.

He looks good in dark, bold colors. Greens and yellows really don't do much for him.

He likes to eat. I cannot emphasize this enough. He's starting to be more aggressive and vocal about eating. Some grunting for quicker service and swating for me to leave him alone to eat : )

We're not really sure who he looks like. We hear others say he looks like Georgia or Noah. I spent our three o'clock feeding flipping through newborn pictures of her on our iPod trying to see it. I had to use my finger to cover her dark hair to try and see the resemblence. Still not sure...

He smells.......like a boy. I don't know how to say that other than to say he's all boy! I've heard other moms talk about this, so I wasn't completely surprised to find it true for him also.

He is really a lucky little guy to have his big sister. I love to watch him watch her. Before we know it, they'll be tumbling around together. That day cannot come soon enough for her liking!

No comments: