October 30, 2010

Judah at one month

You might remember we took Georgia's picture each month of her first year in a 12 month onesie. We watched her grow into it as each month she became more mobile, and, by the end of the that year, was walking off the black backdrop!

I decided we'd do a little something different with Judah. We'll take his picture each month with a bear we bought him before he was born. For month one, he's lying next to the bear. I am excited to see him eventually hold the bear and look so big while doing it!

Here he is at one month...........


Yes, that's spit up over his left shoulder. I didn't see it until after I was done with pictures, but that is soooo Judah it makes the picture authentic! He eats fast, burps like a teenager, and of course, spits up later!

Not sure how much he weighs but guessing it's around the 11 lb. mark. He's definitely grown. Grammy often teases that he's not the long, skinny baby we brought home.

He is a content little man with a lot of patience. However, he can make his will known. He doesn't cry often but when he does.....whoa....Noah recently told me one of the nursery nurses at St. Luke's commented, "He's so happy! But he sure does go from 0 to 100 when he's not!" Yep!

He's a great night sleeper and heading toward a good daytime schedule, too. We are blessed beyond measure.

No comments: