Judah is two weeks old and filling in solidly, according to the pediatrician. He's grown 1/2" and weighed in at 9lb. 6oz.
We think he gets more handsome every day! I'm still grinning that I've always wanted a little blond boy and he's here!
We've enjoyed getting to introduce him to friends, family, even our mailman (who saw the growing belly and admitted he thought for sure he'd delivered a birth certificate weeks before Judah arrived!).
Last weekend we had a special introduction. Judah got to meet his great-grandpa Ray Ray! Ray Ray turned 89 this summer and our kiddos are sure a delight to him. Georgia's pictures regularly went to small town coffee breaks when she was born, so I handed Ray Ray a packet of Judah pictures and told him I expected the same for our boy!
Even though I need to red-eye correct this picture of Judah, I love it. I am so proud to be Judah's mom. I think you might be able to tell that in my smile : )
No comments:
Post a Comment