Valentine's Day is a special day in my heart.
Three years ago I thought I would have a Valentine baby.
I didn't, but she sure is here now.
My silly Valentine.
Making faces.
Making me laugh.
I love you so much, Bug!
We had fun making valentines for your pre-school classmates.
And the neighbors.
And the mailman.
Who wrote you a thank you note!
And today left you a real valentine and M&M's!!!
I'm excited for you to experience your first peer party!
May you always have a heart for giving more than recieving!
We made Daddy a yummy brownie pie for his valentine.
You cracked me up by telling me to close my eyes
"real hard like this" to surprise me with a piece.
Of the cake we made together!
You also got stickers from Nana.
And I let you tattoo yourself with them.
It was a special day!
I even let you sticker Judah.
Only on his back where he can't reach them.
Poor boy.
We're counting down the days to your 3rd birthday
with a chain on the fridge.
You've ordered a brown cake with pink icing,
pink frosting, pink sprinkles, and pink candles.
I'll be happy to oblige!
I cannot WAIT to surprise you with your present!
No comments:
Post a Comment