I was trying to catch him on video and he was just too quick. Before I shot this I rolled him back over and told him to wait. Then I said, ok, now! And circus bear like, he flops! He's not usually so forceful with his body!
February 22, 2011
You can't make me do tummy time!
This is a little video I'd call You Can't Make Me Do Tummy Time!
I was trying to catch him on video and he was just too quick. Before I shot this I rolled him back over and told him to wait. Then I said, ok, now! And circus bear like, he flops! He's not usually so forceful with his body!
I was trying to catch him on video and he was just too quick. Before I shot this I rolled him back over and told him to wait. Then I said, ok, now! And circus bear like, he flops! He's not usually so forceful with his body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment