Mama got a girl's night out! Georgia was fascinated by all the fabric of my dress. I told Noah, "Take a picture to prove I still remember how to do my hair and wear a dress!" I went to a 'Dinner on the Deck' with women from church. Got to know some MOP moms which is a great start on our fall scheduling!
We said {a ridiculous and sentimental} goodbye to Noah's truck. He's had this truck forever! We went on our first official date in it {a chaperoned dinner to Jimmy's in Columbia then to the park and Sonic on our own}. We've driven it all over this state. We christened it Black Magic, cause we thought it was magic that it was still running!
Being an extended cab, Georgia has never been a passenger in it, so before we sold it, we all three hopped in and had a little chat while sharing the bench sit. Georgia showed us she knows a lot about driving already!
We all went to the dentist. I'll never schedule Noah and myself on the same day again unless it is early. We both hate going to the dentist and were cranky waiting for 1:00 to roll around. Thankfully we have no cavities and no impending dental needs!
Georgia did great for her first "happy visit." She walked in the door and started talking to the ladies. I think she was feeling pretty with her choice of necklace for the day and her barrettes. They didn't do much but said she did REALLY well for her age. Our peditrician pressed us to take her now, even though the dentist and our books said 2-3 years old is appropriate for the first visit. She's not afraid of much at this age so maybe it was a good move to start early.
They did a tooth count; she's got a full mouth and working on her bottom 2 year molars. She got bubbles out of the toy box. I got a great sapphire cocktail ring out of the toy box for my own hard work helping them get 17 x-rays of my teeth. I deserved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment