Today seemed monumental!
-She put two words together (da-da bu-bye after Noah left this morning)
-She got in her carseat and tried to put the buckles together-I helped her align them and she clicked them together
-She brought me a snail from outside completely curious of it
-She kept it together when I vacuumed (a BIG step for a little girl terrified of the vacuum's very presence out of the closet)
-She wanted down out of the cart at Costco and I told her no and she went with it, no fuss...here she is in her new box from our trip
-She completely undressed herself...then debated redressing herself, then decided to go get everything she needed for a diaper change. Here she's wadding up her skirt and I curtailed that little plan to throw it away as trash...
I think it's time for heavy books on that precious head!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment