Happy Birthday, Honey!
What do you get when a very pregnant woman and
a 2 1/2 year old make a cake?!
a 2 1/2 year old make a cake?!
A well intentioned mess!
I heard the cake tasted good, but it sure gave us a chuckle
I heard the cake tasted good, but it sure gave us a chuckle
when parts were falling off and the candles
went splat into the frosting.
went splat into the frosting.
On the way to get the cake mix I asked Georgia what we
should make for Daddy's cake.
She said, "chocolate...with SPRINKLES!!!!!!!"
should make for Daddy's cake.
She said, "chocolate...with SPRINKLES!!!!!!!"
We did devil's food because it is Noah's favorite.
He pointed out the irony of my family's tradition of having
angel food cake for birthdays
and his family's love for devil's food.
Hmmm.....
Georgia was alllllll about the cake.
Couldn't even take her eyes off it.
After our yummy steak dinner, Georgia disappeared for a
bit and came back on her bike.
She suddenly had figured out how to pedal!
What a fun milestone to reach on Noah's big day !
No comments:
Post a Comment