December 22, 2008

I Bet...

For months I've been saying, "I bet Georgia is walking by Christmas." Not that anyone disagreed, or even took my bet or took it and raised it...but I'm here to say I won my bet!

She took a step last Friday in one of those I don't have a choice moments while she was standing in the bathroom at my feet while I was blow drying my hair. She was approximently one step from anything she could hang on to so it was one step only!

Noah tricked her into taking a step or two over the weekend but I just witnessed FOUR purposeful steps in a row and I'm going to call that walking...on December 22...three days before Christmas and three days before her 10 month birthday.

I don't know what her hurry is....I think she's going to ask for the Jeep keys next week and tell us she is getting married the week after that.

No comments: