I've been waiting since November 15th to lay eyes on my new treasure. It came yesterday. It made me want to cry.
But not for the reasons I thought it would.
My treasure is a new family pendant necklace I found online. I was so in love with the mother's necklace we gave Noah's sister last year afte her beautiful daughter Adilynn was born that I just had to have one, too.
So I decided to spend my birthday money from my grandma on such a treasure. I looked and looked and looked and fell in love with a handmade necklace that has a charm for the husband and wife, and then additional charms for the babies. I ordered it and have been waiting, somewhat patiently, for four weeks.
Yesterday, we all piled into the Jeep to take Georgia to the doctor and on the way I opened my box. My fantastic husband trekked through the snow to pick it up for me and I was about giddy to open it.
I opened and it read: Team Gusy Est. 2005 Noah and Chloe.
Chloe?!?!?!?!?!
Then I took a look at Georgia's charm. It read: Georgia 12.25.08.
Christmas of this year?!?!?!?
I looked at Noah and demanded, "Who is Chloe and did you know you are going to be having a baby on Christmas?"
Then we laughed. Cause what else are you going to do when you really just want to cry?
December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment