July 14, 2008

Babies At Play

Playdates are so much fun. I love talking with other moms and feeling normal in our milestones (good and otherwise challenging!)

Ellery, though the smallest in size, quickly showed she's got a little bully in her last week by going after Georgia. I didn't mind. In fact, I told Ellery to give her a taste of the grabbing Georgia does and doesn't realize is hurtful.

This week Ellery was pinching her little fingers together like come-here-you-chubby-girl-what-can-I-squeeze. Not to be outdone, Georgia got a cheek! But have no doubt, they are friends!

Ellery's Aunt Lauren (also our midwife) joined us. She is simply the best. Plus it's not too shabby to get a little medical attention while socializing. She did the eye lid look-test and confirmed, yes, my iron is still low.

Handsome Jackson is spoken for, but that didn't stop he and Georgia from holding hands. Quite a flirt that girl is!

No comments: