Her onesie says it all! I love the little propaganda shirts for babies...Georgia has numerous heart daddy outfits (I think you have to have a boy to get heart mommy ones). Some of the best lines I've seen: party at my crib, I still live at home, savin' the drama for my mama.
1. Every teething ring ends up as a bracelet on a chubby wrist or an anklet on a fat roll!
2. Her chocolate brown hair and big blue eyes
3. The way she lifts her legs so I can change her diaper when I say, "Legs up!" and flops her legs back down when I request, "Legs down!"
4. A grin you can see from across the room (gums and all)
5. The way she talks incessantly when we are outside
6. Her laugh...."hu, hu"
7. Tiny, perfectly formed hands
8. Her methodical visual sweeps of everything around her
9. Her fasinaction with my cell phone...she recognizes voices!
10. She prefers to be naked!
No comments:
Post a Comment