July 6, 2008

Wild Game

Who knew Georgia had a taste for wild game? Monkey tail and giraffe ears!















This morning I was stripping the bed to wash the sheets. I find it easiest to just lay Georgia on the bed and pull the sheets off around her. It's a great way to play with her, particularly peek-a-boo...she doesn't get it yet, but she isn't afraid of things gently covering her face either.

This time she worked herself into a corner and while she was trying to roll over she kept putting her face in the elastic corners. About the third time I finally decide I had to film it! Cracks me up to watch her suddenly get distracted by her hands!

Several locals have asked how G did with the rare thunder & lightning storm we had this week and with the 4th of July bangs. She slept through the storm in my arms (ok, so I took some preventative measures) but stirred when Noah got up and kicked the fan. We didn't take her to a fireworks show (loud bangs with a tired baby didn't seem too intelligent). The news said the humane society took in 100 dogs and 25 cats this week because of the storm and holiday, so I guess you could say G is more fortunate than the furries.

No comments: